It is not often these days that I go out and take a drive through the Garden. After all, do I not have all of God’s creation passing outside my window every now and then? … well at least some of it 🙂Yet, there is trully so much beauty to see and experience, that when I do go out I wonder why I do not go more often.
The view outside my window is familiar now and I sometimes almost take it for granted. So when I found my meeting at a remote site had run late, even though I was concerned that I get back to the house before dark, I could not help but stop and stare in awe at the wonderful surroundings I was driving through … and God’s creation that I was driving past.
Tall and beautiful, standing majestically in the Garden
Even more exhilarating was that awesome sunset that seemed to sometimes be straight ahead…
Sunset straight ahead... in the Garden
… sometimes behind the giraffe
Taking a cool walk at sunset ... in the Garden
… yet always before me…
Still eating? It's nearly bedtime 🙂 ... In the Garden
… filling me with God’s grace and love, as the sun’s yellow-orange-red rays gently dropped over the horizon on my drive home … in my little corner of the Garden.
• Looking for the purpose of your life?
• Wondering where to go next in life?
• Wondering how you can make a positive change to your life in God's light?
It is your choice ... and it is easier to find the answers than you think: Success on Purpose
Walking in the Garden hand in hand
Becoming a Guide in the Garden Is this you?
• Over the last 20 or more years, you have overcome many workplace or business environmental and relationship challenges and are now blessed with a sense of accomplishment in your career, business or life as a whole
• You love God and want to give something back to society by helping someone else in some way.
• You would love to be able to help someone else to overcome those same challenges you know so well, and give them a chance at achieving the same sense of accomplishment and peace in their lives … It is your way of saying: ‘Thank You’, to God for helping you through those challenges.
Hold someone’s hand in the Garden and guide them step by step through the challenge they are facing in their workplace or business
Take worry, fear and anxiety away and give someone peace through clarity about how to handle the challenge they are facing